January 11, 2009

3 Down, 21 to Go!






Okay, I'm loving this project! No rush, plenty of time, and quick little knits for when I need to fill the gap between big projects. Mindless knitting - got to love it! There is a method to this color selection...can you guess what color the next mitten will be?

I think I'm going to have to rip out the embroidery for the #2 - it can be better.


I'm still waiting for my yarn to start Ingenue. I've cast on for Lutea Lace Shoulder Shell and will post pictures soon. I'm about 1/3 done and should have more to show after today's football games (GO GIANTS!).


2 comments:

a friend to knit with said...

now THAT is going to be so pleasing to the eye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i love those colors.

a friend to knit with said...

oh, i just saw further down ingenue. i LOVE that sweater. i think my favorite in the entire book.
look froward to seeing yours.