January 22, 2009

Oops!











I realized I took a picture of Ingenue INSIDE OUT! Here is the right side...much better, more interesting texture. I think this stitch would make a wonderful cowl. When I picked up this last night I realized I did a whole section wrong so I had to rip out 8 rows of knitting. Now I'm back on track.













I also read about this cool tool which was introduced at TNNA. The Knit Kit - coming out in March. Kind of clever...especially with the crochet hook tucked in the side and the stitch counter with a lock (I always accidentally click mine when I put it away). They are suggested retail for around $20. Hmmm...maybe I can ask for one for my birthday in May. I won't ask my knitting sister though as I might not get it until next January!

2 comments:

Krista said...

That's a clever little tool!

Jennifer said...

Wow - love that gadget. One can never have too many knitting gadgets. This ranks right up there with the Bass Pro Shop Worm.