January 15, 2009

Must be the snow and cold...

The snow and cold have me thinking of Christmas! I know we just got over that holiday and I should be looking ahead to Valentine's Day (NOT a favorite of mine - a Hallmark holiday) or Easter (a definite favorite of mine even over Christmas). However, I got an email from Knitting Daily and this was mentioned - Father Christmas by Ann Budd. It's on Ravelry here.

I think I'll make him this summer - he really is cute.

Today we have snow and cold and a delay for school - I'm hoping it doesn't mess up my sit and knit plans with Jennifer.

1 comment:

Karen said...

That is really cute!! And it never hurts to get a jump on next Christmas. A doll is perfect for summer knitting because you don't have lots of knitted wool in your lap. :)

I was surprised to wake up to snow this morning too. Hope you and Jennifer get to knit together. :)