January 28, 2009

WIP Wednesday - one in the home stretch!

Another snow day so lots of knitting happening. I'm cranking on my baby blanket and it is almost done. I'm on my last row of blocks and then just have the garter stitch border and it will be finished. I'm aiming to post it for Finishing Friday.



My Ingenue is trucking along. I'm still doing the increases for the raglan sleeves and am almost at the point where I start the body. Some wonderful comments and discussion on my post about Fudging It on my Ingenue. Seems like fudging is okay and I definitely can't see where I forced in an extra increase...good thing it is dark yarn.















I had some substitute teaching this week and in between classes or while the kids are reading, I knit and read. I cranked out number 8 mitten but didn't embroider it yet. Number 9 is on needles now...I sub tomorrow and should finish that off too.

So, while all this snow is great for my knitting, I'm ready for summer - aren't you?

2 comments:

Karen said...

I am SO ready for summer. Now that the snow had changed to rain, everything is a slushy mess. Yuck!! I know you'll have that blanket done for Friday. Can't wait to see it.

Jennifer said...

Woohoo! Your blanket looks marvelous.