January 30, 2009

Finishing Friday!






Yes, it is here - Finishing Friday! Presenting my finished baby blanket for my sister who is due in a week or so. Just in time. Now, my daughter keeps asking "how do you know she's having a boy" and I had to explain to her that I didn't want to make a mint green or yellow blanket - I wanted something with strong color. My sister's two older kids have BIG blue eyes so I'm expecting this blanket will go with those eyes.













My mom follows my blog and she thought the color is perfect. She is heading out to California in a few weeks to be with my sister and help out. She promised she'd wrap the baby up in this blanket - maybe she'll take a picture and I can post the bundle of joy wrapped in a blanket made with love.

3 comments:

Karen said...

What a wonderful Finishing Friday project. :) Knitting for babies is such a happy thing.

Kimberly said...

I love, love, love the blanket!!!

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful!