January 21, 2009

WIP Wednesday

Okay, here are the pictures I would have taken yesterday if it weren't for the fender bender. Funny thing is I told my DH about how I had 1 1/2 hours to kill while waiting for the police to come and take a report. I spent the time cleaning out my purse, wallet, glove box - his comment was "too bad you didn't have your knitting...you wouldn't have minded the long wait". Boy, does he have my number! NOTE TO SELF: Keep knitting of some sort in the car for emergencies!

Here is my Ingenue - I'm just on the neck now. I LOVE the detail of this stitch.

My sister's baby blocks blanket - this is great mindless knitting and is coming along quickly. The color is growing on me...if she has a girl I might put the baby's initials or first initial in pink on a corner block.

This is the Lutea Lace-Shoulder Shell. I had to put it down for a while as the needles I'm using are the same size as for the baby blanket and Ingenue. I can't justify a third set of size 9 Addi Turbos...tempting as it may be. This has some definite waist shaping...I added more as I tried it on as I went along and felt it needed it.
That's all for now!


2 comments:

Beth said...

I'm sorry to read about your fender bender. I'm glad you're okay! And Ingenue is looking fabulous!

Jennifer said...

Look at you go! Love all the knitting progress.