January 6, 2009

Help! I don't know what to make now!?!

Oh, I'm in a quandry, at a loss for inspiration...I just don't know what to knit next. Part of me wants a cardigan, part of me wants a pullover...I'm all over the place. I've been searching on Ravelry, in my magazines, books, etc. and I just don't know what to make.
Some contenders shown in order here:
Amused





Drops Tailored Cardigan (have any of you done a Drops pattern?)




Mr. Greenjeans

















Ingenue




















I'm looking for something fast, satisfying to knit, warm for use soon. I'd love your input, advice, suggestions, inspiration...HELP! I've spent so much time trying to figure out what to make.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Ooh - my first thought was for the purple one, but it's similar to the braided pullover you just did (is that a good thing or a bad thing). So I reconsidered. I vote for Ingenue. It looks spunky.