January 4, 2009

Call Me Crazy




So I was reading Sheep in the City's blog and saw she had joined up for NaKniSweMoDo 2009 (Ravelry link). I looked at it and thought I could do this too if I really tried....call me crazy if you want. However, I think it will tie in nicely with my Finish or Frog It 2009 efforts. While the guidelines have you knitting 12 adult sweaters over the course of the year, I can adapt the rules a bit and include a few sweaters for my daughter (she's 11 going on 25 so let's say she's an adult). Oh, and I do have a head start - my Braided Pullover is almost done so that could be my first sweater completed!

Then I saw Lucia had a wonderful adaptation which I'm looking forward to seeing what she comes up with patternwise for us to knit.

Now, what will I include on my list of 12??? Some are already on my yarn resolutions list.
- Slinky Ribs (already have the yarn)
- Ingenue (yarn is on sale at Webs and I'm going to have to cash in on that today as it is the last day of the sale) which looks like a fast knit
- Camisa
- another sweater for my almost adult daughter

I'll keep you posted on what other ones come to mind.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

You can do it!!!

Beth said...

You go, girl! It would be hopeless for me - I haven't touched the sweater I'm knitting since I started it in October. :)