January 16, 2009

My Bounty from Little Knits













Well the mailman brought me a bounty from both my sister and Little Knits. Yesterday I showed you my sister's gift and today I'm showing what I ordered from Little Knits. All this yarn was on sale and I only ordered stuff I had something in mind to make.

First this Uruguay Chunky to make another cowl or mittens (Bella's Mittens are speaking to me right now but I might use the yarn from my sister...or make 2 pairs).


This Debbie Bliss Cathay is to make this sweater (ravery link) - it was on such a deep discount I couldn't resist.

















Lastly, my yarn to make Ingenue - Ella Rae Classic.

I just cast on for the baby blanket and I know I have to swatch for Ingenue right away too. There just aren't enough knitting hours in the day are there?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No there are not enough knitting hours in the day! If we could just switch work and knitting hours around; life would be wonderful :-)

Love all the yarn!

Jennifer said...

Love the yarn and the sweater you chose. It will be lovely!

a friend to knit with said...

get going, you!
can't wait to see ingenue!!! :)